The reconciliation of God and humankind through the redemptive life, death and resurrection of Christ.
The Church of the Atonement is a parish church with a rich history that parallels the growth of the town of Carnegie. Founded when Carnegie was still called Mansfield (and was considered a weekend-getaway spot by the citizens of nearby Pittsburgh), the current building resembles an English country parish church and contains a pipe organ donated by Andrew Carnegie himself, as well as beautiful historic stained glass.
Today, Atonement is a small parish church with an active and welcoming congregation, offering a worship service with organ and hymns every week, along with a host of other activities. Known as the “Parish off the Parkway” we’re accessible and close from all directions. All are cordially welcome ~ why not stop by for a visit? We’d love to meet you.
Regular Worship Service
Holy Communion Rite II – Sundays at 9:00 a.m.
Holiday Worship Services
Ash Wednesday, March 7th, 2019 @ 7:00 PM
Easter, April 21st, 2019 @ 9:00 AM
Served by The Rev. Benjamin R. “Ben” Wright
Our name, “At-One-Ment,” reminds us that we are at-one with the Lord; at-one with each other; and, at-one with community.
- Bible Study at 6:30 pm on 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Wednesday evenings each month. No Bible Study on Ash Wednesday, March 7, 2019.
- Ash Wednesday, March 7, 2019 at 7 p.m. We will offer Ash Wednesday Liturgy with the option for the imposition of Ashes, celebrate the Holy Eucharist, and have the availability of healing prayer teams for anyone who desires prayer.
- Artists at Atonement Open Mic – Sunday, April 7th, 2019 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm – NEW START TIME FOR 2019!
- EASTER! April 21st, 2019. Join us in celebration of the Risen Christ at 9:00 a.m.
- Spring Flea Market – April 26th, 2019 9:00 am – 2:00 pm; April 27th, 2019 9:00 a.m. – Noon; CLOSED Noon – 1:00 p.m.; REOPENS 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. for BAG SALE.
- Perennial Plant Sale – May 18th, 2019 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.